Frequently Asked Questions

Winchelsea Beach Sussex

What happens if I breakdown?

In the unlikely event of a breakdown....don't panic! We will provide you with an emergency contact number should this happen. The RAC will firstly try to repair the vehicle. If roadside repair is not possible, you will be provided with either 1 nights accomodation or 3 days car hire under our Insurance scheme, and we will refund you the remaining days hire cost to enable you to continue your journey.

Can I leave my car?

You can leave your car with us while you're away in our secure car park – Why not have it serviced and valeted while you're away!


Can I bring my dog?

Yes! We allow your furry friends in 1 of our campers...Kermit. Please note that any damage or extra cleaning will be subject to a charge..

I am under 25...can I hire one of your vans?

Maybe! If you are 23 or 24 and in full time employment and have held a full UK driving licence for 3 years or more and have 3 points or less it may be possible. Please contact us and we'll ask you to fill in an insurance form. We'll then run the information by our Insurance brokers and let you know the answer asap!

Our VW Devon Moonraker camper at a Volkswagen show

Can I hire a camper for holidays outside of the UK?

Unfortunately we can't let the campers leave the UK. This is partly due to the age of the vehicles and also to do with our comprehensive breakdown cover which is supplied for peace of mind and specifically only covers journeys made within the UK.

Hampers for campers available at Outermotive


01926 743107 01926 408942
VW Camper Hire Workshop


You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player